RFI

Re: [RFI] ATT U-Verse RFI issues???

To: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ATT U-Verse RFI issues???
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:10:45 -0500
Nicely done!

You may need to ask your State Rep or State Senator to make
inquiries as well.

Bureaucrats in government and industry operate on a simple
principle of hassle-avoidance, either inaction or action will
appear to generate the least risk and/or the greatest benefit
to longevity and improved standing within the bureaucracy.

The citizen or customer must discover and engage available
means to turn up the volume until their need for action
exceeds the bureaucrat's desire to avoid hassle through
inaction.

In your specific case it sounds as though the bureaucracy is
under pressure to avoid the cost of dealing with the HV line.
You need to persuade them that your lobbying for action may
become more costly in terms of unwanted "political" attention
than fixing the technical problem!

HTH ... doc

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E