RFI

Re: [RFI] I will have the CEO of my electric utility arrested(Was:Re:I w

To: Edward Swynar <gswynar@durham.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I will have the CEO of my electric utility arrested(Was:Re:I will have you arrested)
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:36:55 -0500
I'm already paying the mostly-lawyer political
system -- why not start by asking them to earn
a little of their inflated salaries and benefits
before spending more on a private attorney?

The law should require the legal fees be reimbursed
by the party found responsible for violation of the
law.

However, the government's job is to enforce the law,
it is not mine.  Hiring an attorney means that I am
paying twice to enforce the law, once in taxes and
again in legal fees.

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html