RFI

Re: [RFI] Anyone Checked These Little PS's for RFI?

To: svetanoff@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Anyone Checked These Little PS's for RFI?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:35:50 -0500
Great intel, a "real" linear PS, thanks!

As for the heat, perhaps it would be useful to
add a small pc/CPU fan that runs faster as the
voltage increases?

Sure wish they made them in India, rather than
China ... sigh ... I wonder how difficult it
would be to build one.  Hmmmm.

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html