RFI

Re: [RFI] mystery noise

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] mystery noise
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:37:03 -0700
  Pete,

I agree with what Jim said but I would like to add another comment.  Any
source that is Q5 at one location and unable to be heard at another
location 200' away is DEFINITELY close to the Q5 location.  It would be
humorous and slightly embarrassing if the power supply that runs your
QS1R was the noise source.  My vote is for a small wall wart type power
supply.

73,
Larry, W0QE