RFI

Re: [RFI] Switch mode Power Supplies

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Switch mode Power Supplies
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:23:38 -0700
Pete et. all,

For as good as the Samlex 1235 switching power supply is I had an
instance where interference from them was heard.

Take a look at
http://www.w0qe.com/RF_Interference/Samlex_SEC1235%28M%29_DC_power_supply.html

The conducted levels of interference were way better than the recent
group of supplies reviewed in QST for the original Samlex 1235(M).
After I was done with them they were even better.  To be fair to the
Samlex supplies I only heard interference when the supplies were very
lightly loaded.

73,
Larry, W0QE