RFI

Re: [RFI] Non-transmitting tower causes RFI/EMI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-transmitting tower causes RFI/EMI?
From: digital-conjurers@roadrunner.com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:33:41 -0800
Rick,

This is, perhaps, as good a place as any to emphasize the fact that
American Science and Technology education has slipped far below the mark;
after having been through numerous episodes of this myself over 40 years,
with technically-educated and non-technically educated neighbors, all I can
say is that we really do need more science & technology education in our
schools, at all levels.  The comprehension level of this sort of thing is
getting worse, not better.

People won't believe what they have not been taught to understand; it's a
tough case, but there are a LOT of good suggestions submitted here.

-Lin/KJ6EF