RFI

[RFI] Recommended Coax for Shack Jumpers?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Recommended Coax for Shack Jumpers?
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:00:31 -0500
Im trying to cut down on the RFI mess in my shack and am replacing RF
jumper cables.

Some jumpers are RG-213, some RG-142 (the double shielded teflon
stuff).  I have enough lengths of each stashed away that I can go
either way when I actually get around to putting connectors on.

While there is a difference in flexibility and putting on the
connectors (which I hate to do), is there an appreciable difference in
one vs. the other for lengths <10 feet?

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC