RFI

Re: [RFI] re Nineteen Hour Noise

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] re Nineteen Hour Noise
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@knology.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 07:58:03 -0400
On the other hand this may be a consequence of legalizing the sale and possession of marijuana if you live in one of those states.

David
KW4DH

On 6/2/2013 7:18 AM, Cortland Richmond wrote:
Fliers may not be necessary; I am sure there are some members in law enforcement, and as some may even live in your area, your reports here may already have been enough for search warrants to be issued. The FCC will of course be interested -- eventually -- and between them and the DEA your growers may decide to find another place to raise hemp, change business, or face lodging in the Gray Bar Hotel.

Cortland
KA5S

On 6/1/2013 2034, David Cole wrote:
We are getting ready to start putting out fliers at the grow light
shops...  Pointing them at the ARRL web site, and a few others...

We are taking a log term approach to this...  I want there to be only
clean grow lights around me, I can't track them all down, so the best
way is a group effort...

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from
wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
Thomas Jefferson