RFI

Re: [RFI] Broadcast station RFI Mixing - RESOLVED

To: "<k1ttt@arrl.net>" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Broadcast station RFI Mixing - RESOLVED
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:06:12 +0000
Included with the grounding suggestions, I ordered two 1/4 inch sheets of EPDM
rubber sheets that are uv resistant and are designed for 1200 psi.    I'm going
to lay these sheets in the tic ring tray that the boom mounts in to insulate
the boom from the rotating ring to see what happens.

I'll let everyone know how that goes this weekend.     Thanks....

Rich Hallman, N7TR
Ex.  KI3V, N3AMK, HL9RH, A92FN