RFI

Re: [RFI] Invisible Dog Fence

To: Mike Ryan <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Invisible Dog Fence
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:23:35 -0400
Mike,

        It depends on the model and the quality of the installation.

        You might offer to supplement his cost a little (for one that
you know is properly designed) and assist with installation (to assure
that things are properly grounded and connections are secure and
weatherproofed.

        First three questions:

1. Can I help?

2. What model does he plan to install?

3. If a junk system will he let you donate a few $$ to get a better one?

        Better to invest now and build a relationship than deal with a
RFI nightmare & a poor relationship with your neighbor.

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com