RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 151, Issue 13

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 151, Issue 13
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:05:44 -0700
On Tue,8/18/2015 2:56 PM, Stanley Zawrotny wrote:
I am unclear about this. It is my understanding that the person causing an RFI
problem (me) is the one who is responsible for correcting the problem.

NO! Electronic products that are not radio receivers tuned to your operating frequency should not be bothered by your RF. The fact that they are bothered by your RF means that they are DEFECTIVE.

I have described the most common mechanisms by which this happens. Your transmitter is NOT the cause. Their inadequate product design is the cause.

Did you study the link I posted two days ago?

k9yc.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

Did you read the rest of my post?

73, Jim K9YC