RFI

Re: [RFI] U-Verse

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] U-Verse
From: Gary Smith via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 09:44:20 -0700
I have dealt with AT&T re DSL and U-Verse only to receive a different level of unsatisfaction.

Against my own better wishes, I went with Comcast. To this date, as of 3 years ago, it has been bulletproof and fast, not a (service) blip since day one.

Gary...wa6fgi

On 8/28/2015 2:13 PM, Larry Burke wrote:
I'm thinking of upgrading my DSL to U-Verse (internet only, no TV or phone).
Can anyone offer any thoughts on AT&T's current hardware with regards to RFI
produced and susceptibility to RF from a legal-limit amateur station? I'm
particularly interested in experience on 160m and 6m. My current DSL
hardware is relatively free of RFI problems.

For those with experience, I'd be interested in which residential gateway
you have.

Larry K5RK