RFI

Re: [RFI] 40 Meter RFI Issue

To: Michael Coslo <mcoslo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 40 Meter RFI Issue
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 20:48:14 -0700
On 26 Sep 2015 at 19:23, Michael Coslo wrote:

> Now the question is, has anyone silenced one of these inverters successfully?
>
> -73 de Mike N3LI -

No.

Dump the damned thing (I prefer a double-bitted axe, or several rounds of
7.52 X 54R at 30 feet) and buy a Samlex, but get the "good" one which is
specifically designed to be used in ambulances which contain critical medical
equipment.

I did, and am not one bit sorry. The cost was very well worth it!!!

Mine is their 300 watt unit.

In fact, I have found dynamotors to be FAR quieter. Besides, I love the "jet
engine spooling up" sound from them.

Ken W7EKB