RFI

Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

Subject: Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:01:14 -0800
"Let me see if I can put this into perspective. First, there are a number of factors here that are not usually made part of the discussions about solar arrays that are being installed. The first is the applicable FCC rules...

Interesting reference, and baseline, if the offense was purely a violation of Part 15 certification, and whether or not the qualifications were met, for sales purposes. And, for the average idiot (consumers, at the expense of those surrounding them that may be affected), this looks great on a sales leaflet.

Now, to address the  ACTUAL issue...

In compliance with Part 15, or not, the ___interference to licensed, and protected radio servi__ces_, as noted.

Certainly there is a valid Part that addresses THIS...

Kurt