RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:52:43 -0500
If the FCC can get involved to the point of having pin pointed a couple of hams
intentional interfering with other hams, then why can't they also get involved
with finding interfering noise sources too.  Reference the latest ARRL letter
received just today dated July 24, 2014.

If the resources are available for that and I'm all for the enforcement, but it
seems to me they should also have the resources for finding these noise sources
that are equally causing interferences to ham radio operations and then issuing
citations.

I don't understand why we have to be the police persons to ferret out these
noise sources and make them comply on our own.

It would save everybody grief if it could be nipped at the bud, before this
stuff hits the big box stores.

Dale, k9vuj