RFI

[RFI] Samsung RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Samsung RFI
From: "Gerry" <k1ny@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:39:56 -0400

It was an AC line problem.  The remote ideas were  great. I never thought of
that. I did try removing all remotes and it did not help, but the idea was
really smart.

Then, I tried an old AC line filter I had and no go.

I quickly grabbed a snap on toroid  and managed only 3 turns  on the AC line
and , the problem is solved.

Funny the 2 TVs that precided the Samsung had no issues. I guess they did a
bad job (or no job)  on AC filtering.

Wonder if a call to them would yield any parts?  Years ago Sony and
Panasonic worked well with Hams. Doubt that , thaat's still true.

Thanks to everyone again.

73,

Gerry