RFI

RE: [RFI] RE: low vhf

To: "Berry W6EZ" <serazin@pacbell.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] RE: low vhf
From: "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:21:15 -0400
In some areas, especially those with hills, it is not uncommon to find low VHF
being the spectrum of choice.

In NY State, as one example, the plow trucks use it on simplex to coordinate
snow removal in the winter.

Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Laboratory Manager
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06013
Tel: 860-594-0318
Internet: W1RFI@arrl.org
Web: http://www.arrl.org/tis
Member: ASC C63 EMC Committee
   Chairman: Subcommittee 5, Immunity
   Chairman: Ad hoc BPL Working Group
Member: IEEE SCC-28 RF Safety
Member: Society of Automotive Engineers EMC/EMR Committee
Member: IEEE