RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI U-verse

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>, "'Gordon Beattie'" <w2ttt@att.com>, "'J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT'" <w2ttt@att.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI U-verse
From: "J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:19:42 -0000
Jim,
Putting a choke on the network feed reduces bandwidth to the service and
creates instability.  There are other measures that can be applied to
eliminate the RF getting into the RG.  I can point you through the
appropriate channels to get this done if you have a problem with RFI to your
U-Verse service.

Thanks & 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964