RFI

Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Line Noise
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:42:21 -0800 (PST)
I took a side trip and found that the pole belongs to the Oklahoma Electric
Cooperative (OEC) and is pole number 31W19-4. It is currently not generating
any noise, but that's only a temporary condition, I'm certain.

I called their engineering support number and reported what I'd found. They
were very nice, looked up the pole on line, along with an address I supplied
for one of the rseidences served off of the pole. They passed it on to their
dispatch unit, who will call me wint any additional questions.

Now I wait to see what get's done!

73,

Kim N5OP