RFI

Re: [RFI] New Larger Fair-Rite #31 Toroid

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Larger Fair-Rite #31 Toroid
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 10:26:19 -0700
Jim,

A question for you... Looking at the "Impedance vs. Frequency vs. Turn count" graph at:

http://www.fair-rite.com/product/round-cable-emi-suppression-cores-2631814002/

It looks like these new cores only have two or three K of impedance with five turns... Am I interpreting this correctly?

If so, then using two of them with five turns becomes the standard if I want more than five K impedance? Is that true?

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net

On 04/14/2017 09:53 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
Yesterday, I got a quote on this part from Dexter, a vendor that has
been competitive for past orders. They don't have stock, minimum order
is a full box, which is 25 pieces, $15.18 each. 50 pieces is $14.27
(-6%). 100 pieces is $13.57. Delivery was quoted as 14 weeks.

73, Jim K9YC