RFI

Re: [RFI] LCD TV wipes out AM BC band

To: svetanoff@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] LCD TV wipes out AM BC band
From: Ken Winterling <wa2lbi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:35:01 -0500
Dale,

I do not have the set connected to a cable or antenna; I do not use it for
watching TV programs.  The set is used as a second monitor (expanded
desktop) for a laptop so there is that video cable between the set and the
laptop.  I also use the PC audio input to provide external speakers for a
second laptop adjacent to the first.  Both laptops are within 18" or less of
the TV.

Ken, WA2LBI