RFI

[RFI] My Apology

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] My Apology
From: Jon Ogden <jono@enteract.com> (Jon Ogden)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:34:14 -0500
All,

It was pointed out to me that the comment I made last week about "letter
bombing" the high power cordless phone dealers was inappropriate as a
"letter bomb" is defined as a specific criminal activity.

I want to apologize for that comment.  In no way did I mean we should do any
harmful or criminal activity to the dealers of said phones.  Rather, what I
meant to say was we should "e-mail bomb" their mailboxes.  The meaning of
that is to fill their e-mail boxes with scores and scores of messages
complaining about the sale of the phones.  I would NEVER encourage anyone to
do any criminal activity of any sort.

My apologies to the list for my misstatement.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden