RFI

Re: [RFI] Home networking birdies

To: "'D. Kemp'" <nn8b@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Home networking birdies
From: "Bob Turner" <n2scj@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:15:51 -0400
Try laying aluminum foil on top of hub.  That minimized problem for me years
ago for vhf contests.  I also moved hub from 2nd story shack to my basement.
Roof tower used here.  I tried to keep hub directly below my vhf beams.
Seemed to help.  You might want to change NIC speeds via software and see
what happens.

Perhaps not related but using software I changed my video refresh freq to
move birdies.  Easy to do.  Might be worth a try.

Bob