RFI

Re: [RFI] Power Line Bypassing

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Line Bypassing
From: Chuck <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:28:30 -0800
Jim:

The problem here is that it is a neighbor's pump so there's not too much
that can be done at that end.

Considering that it is easier to modify my friend's environment than his
neighbor's,  what can you say about power line bypassing? Is 1 kV and .1
uF enough for the caps? Best to go common mode and also each side to
ground, I assume.

Chuck