RFI

Re: [RFI] Covering Solar Panels To Assess RFI

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Covering Solar Panels To Assess RFI
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 19:15:52 -0600
Inverters are inherently noisy.   So you replace a noisy one with another
noisy one.  You cover the panels so the inverters have nothing to invert.
That doesn't mean the solar panels are the culprit.  Plain old solar panels
are very quiet, at least all of my 8000 watts sure are. It's all the other
stuff that causes the noise.