RFI

Re: [RFI] Car Advice

To: <Jimk8mr@aol.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Car Advice
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:00:39 -0800
Prior to purchase, I contacted Toyota regarding any RFI issues wit their
Scion line.

Nice folks, they replied with a three page LETTER as to where to put the
power cabling and where not to put the xmt/rcv package.

Their courtesy to me is wnat prompted my purhcse of a Toyota built vehicle.

73's,
Gary...wa6fgi