RFI

FW: [RFI] Telephone Crosstalk?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [RFI] Telephone Crosstalk?
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:36:43 -0600
I asked an associate of mine whose job duties include engineering all
telephone PBX systems for our company.  He also thought cheap cable might be
the culprit, but he hadn't thought of that in hte message since he only buys
high quality cable for out facilities and never experiences problems with
cabling.  Below is his response:

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html