RFI

[RFI] Re: Code Enforcer

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Re: Code Enforcer
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:37:42 -0500
In light of the recent posts about the Code Enforcer.

Here's some info on a case in NJ over RFI problems resulting in a neighbor
trying to stop a ham's xmissions using the courts.

I think the response from the FCC to the Code Enforcer's letter (if in fact
he sent one) should pretty much put it to rest once they tell him he has no
jurisdiction and that they no longer handle RFI complaints either.  The FCC
now refers all RFI complaints to the manufacturers of the "RFI-suceptible"
equipment.  This response can result in the following situation:

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html