RFI

[RFI] RE: Concerning BPL video

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RE: Concerning BPL video
From: wa4tukhr at comcast.net (Patrick A. Thompson Sr.)
Date: Sat Aug 9 13:57:47 2003
Its pretty obvious, using your words, why there are no complaints filed from
US hams regarding BPL. This particular form of BPL has yet to be deployed
except in small test areas.

You are at least correct in pointing to dimmers, etc.

It appears that you have not studied the results from foreign sites. You
should also take another listen to the video. If the first three locations
don't speak to you then the fourth location using a different modulation
method will.

I suspect you have another agenda besides the good of amateur radio.

And for the rest of you reading this, please forgive me for responding to a
troll.

Pat
wa4tuk