RFI

Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Adding AFI to the List?
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:50:10 -0500
On Feb 2, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Colman Ahern wrote:

> Hmm........How about finding out what the resonant frequency of their
> house is, it should cut down on the amount of radiated energy
> necessary
> for silence?!   We had a similar problem a few years ago with rap-
> music
> neighbours, I took to fireing broadsides of Jimi Hendrex back at them
> when they'd start up, Jimi won!

The thing with musicians is that they usually sleep at times other
than the rest of us. What is needed is to find out hose times, and
play some music that they probably wouldn't like during those times,
then have a nice conversation when they come over to complain.

I can only imagine the horrors of having to listen to rap - I'd
probably come over to tell you to turn Jimi up so I could hear him
better. What a loss.

Side note. We had a neighbor several years ago who  apparently enjoyed
looking in our BR window, and I suspect it wasn't at me! 8^). THE XYL
hates closing curtains all the time, so I started putting together a
camera and television setup that would show the perp an image of
himself looking into our window. He moved out before I could use it
though.

-73 de Mike N3LI -