RFI

[RFI] WiFi problem, any idea's

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] WiFi problem, any idea's
From: "Peter Dormehl" <peter@nyper.co.za>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:31:45 +0200
I have looked at putting WiFi into my home and have bought some kit, the
problem comes when I move around, all the walls are solid brick and
cement, and there are very narrow passageways, If i put the access point
at the beginning of the passage and then walk to the end, I have perfect
reception, at the end of the passage as I turn left following the
passage, i lose the signal. I was wondering about using a leaky feeder
cable, but from what you have said on the list already, it won't work,
any ideas, cause it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter