RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRIS box and 8 garage doors on 315.030

To: "'Bob Turner'" <Bob@n2scj.net>, "'Jim Miller KG0KP'" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>, "'RFI Reflector'" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRIS box and 8 garage doors on 315.030
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:41:53 -0500
ARISS makes various kinds of gateway cable TV boxes and routers.  Some of
them transmit via wireless.  I don't know any details but it sounds like a
wireless signal was wiping out all the garage door frequencies.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------