RFI

RE: [RFI] Formal RFI complaint to the FCC

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [RFI] Formal RFI complaint to the FCC
From: John Rollins <kd7bcy@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:45:19 -0800
To make matters worse, even if I wanted to replace the tv I wouldn't know
what TV to buy since all tv's are "legal" although some are less susceptible
to TVI than others. How do you know in advance?

LOL... Just thought of something interesting. I have wonder what the salesmen would think when you walk in with a 40lb backpack with an antenna sticking out... I don't think that would work out well, but I can only imagine the look on their faces when you key up and the entire store goes nuts!!!

I'm sure there is a lower-profile way to do that, but I think they would still be suspicious when every TV you walk by gets wacky.

-JR  KD7BCY