RFI

Re: [RFI] Identify this pole hardware

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Identify this pole hardware
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:10:40 -0700
There may have been a squirrel up on the pole, but no person.  Two of
my neighbors have a clear view of that pole from their backyard and
both of them (and me) were working in our backyards when we heard the
explosion.  Nobody saw anyone near the pole.  I went right over there
shortly after it happened and nobody was anywhere near the pole.