RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL

To: kd4e@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:35:48 -0700
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:26:23 -0400, doc wrote:

>Please do not misrepresent my post.  LEGAL operation of Amateur
>Radio gear is NEVER "deliberate interference".

Nonsense.  One can operate perfectly legally with the full intention of
causing deliberate interference.  It's the INTENT we're talking about,
and the way such an operation will be perceived by the media and other
third parties.

Legally, you may be quite correct but in the mean time the media will
have a field day exposing "those rude hams" who intentionally interfere
with the "new" BPL technology.

Still want to do it?

--
Bill, W6WRT