RFI

Re: [RFI] New Noise - 160 Meters

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Noise - 160 Meters
From: Christopher Brown <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 13:02:49 -0800
DSL leakage would tend to be broader band then that.

Looks/sounds more like switcher noise to be (A bad one).

If there is a relation to the neighbors DSL work I expect it is more
likely a new modem and P/S being noisy than leakage.  Something like a
noisy switcher or CPU in a new modem, using both power and phone line
(common mode) as antennas is possible.