RFI

[RFI] RFI Solved After 2 Years

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI Solved After 2 Years
From: Jim McCook <w6ya@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 15:16:50 +0000
FYI, I've been dealing with a RFI source from a neighbor 900 ft away for over 2 years.  He was in litigation with Shea Homes over some other issues; several were electrical problems.  Just before the covid shutdown the lawsuit was settled, but it was until today that he would bring in his electrician. According to him, the wrong Leviton dimmer was installed with several LED ceiling cans.  Replacement with the correct Lutron solved the problem.  This was my first experience with dimmer RFI.

My current problem is with a multispeed swimming pool pump next door that runs from dawn to dusk.  Made by Jandy, we're not making much progress with negotiations.  Fingers are crossed.  73, Jim W6YA