RTTY

[RTTY] RITTY & LOGS CX7BF

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RITTY & LOGS CX7BF
From: "walter giovannini" <wgiovan@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 04:14:08 -0000
Hello.

Many tks for all send my a e-mail. Yes RITTY is DOS software and dont have any
suite
to use daily.
For contest is ok writelog in win98 or wf1b in a dos.
I think ritty is the best but unfortunally Brian dont support any more the
RITTY and the last is
version 4.53.
Is my concern that they will get lost all the algorithms that allowed an it
copies correct since MMTY still not this finished and do I believe that there
is not information on the exact operation of RITTY, it is secret of Brian and
will they get lost with time ??
Sory for a long mail.

73 to all de Walter CX7BF (see you in volta test)