RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Writelog & MMTTY Engine Fails

To: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Writelog & MMTTY Engine Fails
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 19:42:38 -0400
Hi Byron;

Nothing works, I even totally deleted the writelog.ini file and started from
scratch and nothing works. And to top it off this is the only reason I
upgraded because I do not want to use the PK232 anymore and want to do all
digital modes through the sound card.  MMTTY works alright with Hamscope and
Mixw but not with my upgrade writelog.  I wonder whether my problem is with
rttyrite or mmtty?  I am using the latest version of mmtty 1.65b

73' Lloyd, NX4W