RTTY

[RTTY] Writelog & MMTTY Engine Fails

To: "RTTY REFLECTOR" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Writelog & MMTTY Engine Fails
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:10:55 -0400
I have the newest version of Writelog, 10.54c and MMTTY engine 165B and I
cannot get them to work. When I select the MMTTY mode, the MMTTY window  starts
to open and then Rttyrite starts to open.  Then the windows error message box
pops up and says sorry Rttyrite has to close with the suggestion that I notify
Microsoft of the problem.  I close that window and MMTTY continues to run, but
of course I cannot see what's coming in because there is no Rttyrite running.
I have tried everything I can think of including uninstalling everything and
reinstalling everything three times.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks, Lloyd
NX4W