RTTY

Re: [RTTY] reminder - DLDC RTTY contest this weekend

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] reminder - DLDC RTTY contest this weekend
From: "Julio VE3FH" <ve3fh@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:39:09 -0400
Hello Bernd,

Am I reading the rules correctly? there's no low-power categories?

From
http://www.drcg.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=124&Itemid=84:
4. GENERAL for all categories:
(a) A station may only be worked once per band, but may be worked on other
bands for QSO points and multipliers.

(b) All entrants must not exceed 1500 watts total output power, or the
maximum output power of their license class or country, whichever is less,
on any band.

(c) All operation must take place from one operating site. All antennas must
be physically connected by wire to the transmitters and receivers used by
the entrant.

(d) No unattended operation or contacts through gateways or digi-peaters
permitted.

(e) Only one transmitted signal is permitted at any time.

(f) The use of spotting nets is permitted in all categories. However,
selfspotting or asking other stations to spot you is not allowed.

(g) ANY use of an non-amateur means including, but not limited to,
telephones, e-mail, Internet, Instant Messenger, chat rooms, VoIP, Twitter,
SMS or the use of Packet to solicit, arrange, or confirm any contacts during
or after the contest is not permitted.

5. CATEGORIES:
Only All-band categories exist.

A1 - SINGLE OPERATOR (SINGLE-OP)
One person (the operator) performs all operating and logging functions.
May operate the full length of the contest.

A2 - SINGLE OPERATOR 6 hours (SINGLE-OP 6-HOURS)
One person (the operator) performs all operating and logging functions.
May operate up to max. 6 hours.
Off-times (breaks) must be greater than 60 minutes.
Counting of operating time: Counting starts with first QSO in the log and
stops at max. operating time (6 hours). Breaks of more than 60 minutes do
not count for OP time. However, participants may operate more than 6 hours.

B - Multi Operator Single Station (MULTI-OP)
Only one transceiver may be used.
May operate the full length of the contest.

73,
Julio VE3FH