RTTY

Fw: DX Spotting was: [RTTY] T33C

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: DX Spotting was: [RTTY] T33C
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:24:07 -0500
I have been chasing DX since 1979. That was before clusters were invented.
I have 5BDXCC / CW, Honor Roll and confirmed 331 DXCC  countries. I have
done all this without any clusters or any internet type of assistance.  A
fact that I am proud of. Clusters may be a good thing. But, I still prefer
to use  The Daily Dx or other DX sheets and find the DX myself. It is a
challenge I enjoy.

73....Dick  KS0M