RTTY

[RTTY] FW: [N1MM] Re: Exchange Confirmation & other bad stuff

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: [N1MM] Re: Exchange Confirmation & other bad stuff
From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:31:47 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tyler Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:28 PM
To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [N1MM] Re: Exchange Confirmation & other bad stuff

Yeah, I tried running MMTTY in parallel for a while and it wasn't even close
most of the time.  I was just using the stock settings, so it may require a
bunch of tweaks to make it work better.  I used it several years ago at
P40MM and it seemed to work better.  I also couldn't get the RX AFC to work
fast enough to be useful.

I'll have to get with one of the MMTTY gurus and see if I'm missing stuff...

I had hoped to use my old KF3P call for this one, but I didn't have a
license file for RITTY and didn't have time to change over to MMTTY and/or
N1MM before the contest.

BTW, someone had suggested that K6STI was still willing to provide some
minimal support (such as license files) for his software.  I snailed him a
letter a couple weeks ago and got an email back from him stating very
plainly that he was no longer involved in ham radio or his ham radio
software.  He claimed he didn't even have the source code anymore...

Oh well...

73, Ty  K3MM