RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Ten Ten Digital QSO Party This Weekend May 1-2

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ten Ten Digital QSO Party This Weekend May 1-2
From: "Alex" <kr1st@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:17:38 -0400
> You do not need to be a Ten Ten member or have a number to participate.
> Certificates are only awarded to paid Ten Ten members.

Not only are certificates only awarded to paid members, according to the
rules "logs will be accepted only from active members as of the date of the
event". The efforts of non members are immediately relegated to the checklog
pile. Doesn't really sound all that inviting to me.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com