RTTY

[RTTY] BARTG 2014 Sprint Results addendum

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG 2014 Sprint Results addendum
From: "Simone Wilson" <m0box@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 23:41:53 -0000
CQ Contesters,

Further to my announcement of the results, the certificate process is not
yet finalised, so you are unable to download your certificate from the
results. I will announce here when this facility goes live.

We received just 6 SWL entries, but these are not adjudicated with the
regular logs but checking is done by the old fashioned way, but hand. I will
be processing these next week (I need a bit if a rest from the adjudication
software) and the results will be notified here.

73 de Simone Wilson - M0BOX

BARTG Contest manager

  _____

No virus found in this message.