RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Your thoughts wanted on a idea.

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Your thoughts wanted on a idea.
From: "David G3YYD" <g3yyd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:29:39 -0000
That is doing it the easy way. Try doing WAS from EU on RTTY. I just checked
and I have 50 on 20m, 47 on 15m (need AZ, Hi & OR) and 42 on 10m. On the
lower bands got 33 on 40m and 14 on 80m. The low band count is low as I do
not stay up all night to be able to work the mid and western states.

On all modes different story even got 31 on 160m, which is a band I am
rarely on.

73 David G3YYD