RTTY

[RTTY] KN4LF 7 Day HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook Returning

To: "a Chirp Sounders eGroup" <chirpsounders@yahoogroups.com>,"a RSGB PSC eGroup" <PSC.Committee@rsgb.org.uk>,"a HCDX Prop Channel" <propagation@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KN4LF 7 Day HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook Returning
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 11:54:25 -0400
For quite a number of years I produced a weekly HF/MF radio propagation
outlook. Unfortunately I had to terminate it during the fall of 2003 due to
personal illness. My health is improving and I have fully retired from space
and atmospheric weather consulting and internet business consulting. Therefore
I now have the free time to begin producing the "KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation
Outlook" once again.

It will be web and mailing list based. You will be able to find both versions
at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm . For those unfamiliar with my past work
check out http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6b.htm .

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
QSL Via Direct Snail Mail, ARRL LOTW & eQSL

NWS SKYWARN Observer # HIL-249
SWFWMD Rainfall Observer #574
PODX 070 PSK31 Club Member #349

10 & 6 Meter Propagation Beacon Network http://www.PropNET.org
Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm
160-10 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & More http://www.kn4lf.com