RTTY

[RTTY] 80m Contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 80m Contests
From: "peter jackson" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:17:01 -0100
Hi, I would like to draw everyone's attention to a series of contests being
held on 80M here in the UK. Each month there are 3 contests one each on cw
ssb and data. Data includes RTTY, PSK31 and PSK63  there is most activity on
RTTY. Times are 2000- 2130 hrs UTC only 1.5hrs. Points go to your club and
there is a league table regular updated on the RSGB Website. These contests
started in January and finish in July. The data mode contests have created a
lot of interest in rtty and since they finished last year I have being
preaching the gospel according to St. RTTY to our club members with the
result we have at least 7 more hams active on rtty. This seems to have being
repeated with other clubs. The next Data contest is on Monday 7th March.
Anyone where ever you are can work the contest so please join in. Exchange
is rst + serial number, the usual frequencys apply. 73 Pete G3KNU