RTTY

Re: [RTTY] Suburban Lot 160 Meter Antenna

To: "a RTTY COL eList" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Suburban Lot 160 Meter Antenna
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:23:42 -0500
Doug,

Just try to get as much wire in the vertical plane as possible. The vertical
section can have a nearby second shorter parallel vertical section called a
linear load or a horizontal linear load wire near the ground. The linear
load is allot less lossy than a base loaded coil. I discuss linear loading
on my antenna websites at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf52.htm and
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf2.htm .

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA