RTTY

Re: [RTTY] OK DX Contest

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK DX Contest
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A)" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 03:43:06 +0100
Hello Tom,

You're looking at the wrong contest. The one in November is OK/OM DX Contest
on CW (the second full weekend in November).

The OK DX RTTY Contest is going on December 16, 0000-2400 UTC (3rd full
weekend in December).

Look at http://www.crk.cz/ENG/DXCONTE.HTM at the end of the page. (There are
two contests on the same page).

ARRL, WA7BNM and I have the date of 16 December in our calendars for OK DX
RTTY Contest.

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000, 2002 and 2006